Axl is one the best Power BI Training Institute in Ernakulam/Kochi. Power BI is a power combo of Excel, Power Query and Power Pivot in one piece of software, optimized for reporting purposes. Data can be extracted with the help of many native connectors, transformed to bring it into the right shape, and visualized it to show actual insights. Microsoft designed its BI-tool as a business-oriented solution which is very user-friendly, even for those who do not have a lot of experience in BI. It offers a comprehensive set of visualizations, such as bar charts, line charts, area charts, scatter charts, bubble charts, waterfall charts and geographical maps. Most of them offer drill-down functionality so that you can explore your data visually. Besides these features, Power BI provides natural language Queries as well as built-in machine learning algorithms that run through your data to search for patterns. For the statistic lovers, it supports functions such as confidence intervals, beta distribution, and R-scripts. And to be up-to-date and ready for advanced analytics in BI, users can import data from the Azure Machine Learning platform. In most cases, the more features a tool offers, the more complex it is to use it. That is not the case for Power BI: they have found a way to make also complex analysis easy.
- Web designers
- Node js developers
This course will equip students with precise information on tools and techniques used to analyze and visualize data using Microsoft’s Power BI. This course will also help a student to understand the roles and responsibilities of Power BI desktop professionals.
- Lesson 1 - Introduction to Power BI
- Lesson 2 - Extracting Data
- Lesson 3 - Power Query for Data Transformation
- Lesson 4 - Power Pivot for Data Modeling and Data Analysis
- Lesson 5 - Data Visualization with Analytics
- Lesson 7 - Power BI Desktop & Administration Pandas for data analysis and machine learning
- 7.1 Power BI Desktop, aggregating data from multiple data sources
- 7.2 Power Query, data modeling and data relationships, deploying data gateways, scheduling data refresh.
- 7.3 Groups and Security, datasets, reports and dashboards
- 7.4 Power Pivot on Power BI Desktop ecosystem, mastering data visualization.