Python emphasizes productivity and code readability. Those who want to delve into data analysis or apply statistical techniques prefer Python. Python is also easy to use and read. This makes it great for beginners and experts alike.
What you'll learn
- Explore Python language fundamentals, including basic syntax, variables, and types
- Create and manipulate regular Python lists
- Use functions and import packages
- File Handling
- Object Oriented Programming with Python
- Database Handling with SQLite
More details » Download Course Syllabus
This course will introduce the student to the basics of data manipulation and cleaning techniques using the popular python pandas data science library. By the end of the course, students will be able to take clean and manipulate tabular data, and run basic analyses.
Network programming is one field which everybody uses but is still considered an advanced topic. This course will provide you a solid foundation in Python Network Programming using Socket Programming and Communication.
Who is the target audience?
- Python Developers who want to apply their knowledge in the networking field
- Network professionals like Network Administrators, Network (Systems) Engineers, Network (Service) Technicians, Network Analysts, Network Managers etc., who wish to learn network automation.
- Test Engineers and Test Automation Engineers who wish to learn both Python programming and network automation
learn to use Python-based IDE for the Raspberry Pi and write and execute some basic Python code on the Raspberry Pi.